At Buddha Fight Wear we are very committed to your privacy. We take care of your data as if it were our own and we take the new European Data Protection Regulation seriously ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016). Therefore, we inform you of the following:
About us? We are responsible for data processing.
Our company name is Buddha Sports SLU. and the CIF: B-72194541
Registered in the Commercial Registry of Cádiz. Volume 2022 Folio 55, Sheet CA-42256
Our headquarters are located at Calle Ciudad Jardín 2, 2C. CP 11130 in Chiclana de la Frontera. Cadiz.
Our Office and Warehouse headquarters are located at Avda. de la Industria 73. CP 11130 in Chiclana de la Frontera. Cadiz.
What type of data do we process?
The categories of data that we process, and that you yourself have voluntarily provided to us, are the following:
- Name and surname.
- Date of birth.
-Phone and Email.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
You need to know why we use the data you have provided us:
- Because it is necessary for the internal and external management of orders placed through our website and CMS.
- They are necessary for the accounting and tax management of the company (e.g. placing orders, delivery notes, issuing invoices...).
- So that carriers can deliver the purchased items.
- To answer doubts and questions that users ask us.
- We process the data to inform you about our products, our offers, etc. It can be called electronic commercial communications.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- Marketing text messages and notifications: By entering your phone number at checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing through our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers.
If you wish to unsubscribe from text marketing messages and notifications, please reply with STOP to any mobile message sent by us or use the unsubscribe link we provide in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as the use of alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. Rates may apply for messages and data.
How long do we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were obtained and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data.
The economic data of this processing activity will be kept under the provisions of Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax.
We will maintain your personal data as long as your contractual relationship with us is active and you do not request its deletion and, in any case, in compliance with the applicable legal statute of limitations.
The user has the right to withdraw/revoke the consent given at any time.
What is the legal basis that allows us to process your data?
- Because you have given us your consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes (Art. 6.1 a) of the European Data Protection Regulation ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016).
- Because it is necessary for the execution of the orders you place with us (business or pre-contractual relationship) (art. 6.1 b) of the European Data Protection Regulation ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016).
- Legitimate interest (direct marketing) Art. 6.1 f) of the European Data Protection Regulation ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016).
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
- Financial entities for processing the order and formalizing the order.
- Service providers of our Ecommerce Shopify, mailing management, exclusively for sending our offers and news.
- The different carriers that deliver the items to our customers.
- Public Institutions that ask us for their data by notification, such as the State Tax Administration Agency or the General Treasury of Social Security.
What are your data protection rights?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation about the processing of your data that is carried out at Buddha Sports SLU.
- You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, limitation and opposition to its processing, as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when applicable at the address Avda. of Industria 73 in (Chiclana de la Frontera) and at the email firstname.lastname@example.org , proving your identity (photocopy of your DNI).
- We indicate that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( www.agpd.es ).
- Finally, we indicate a link to the online dispute resolution ( ODR ) platform: The European Commission offers consumers the opportunity to resolve disputes online in accordance with Art. 14, para. 1 of the ODR on one of its platforms, where consumers can try to reach agreements without going to court related to disputes that arise in online purchases and service contracts.
Adherence to Online Trust
Our entity is a member of Confianza Online www.confianzaonline.es
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law.
Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the Alternative Dispute Resolution law, we inform consumers that, as an entity attached to Confianza Online and under the terms of its Code of Ethics , users may go to Confianza Online for the alternative resolution of eventual disputes. controversies https://www.confianzaonline.es/consumidores/como-reclamar/formulario-reclamaciones/
If these refer to electronic transactions with consumers or data protection when they are related to this area, the claims will be resolved by the Confianza Online Mediation Committee, accredited for the alternative resolution of consumer disputes.
If the complaints relate to digital advertising or data protection when they are related to this area, they will be submitted to the Autocontrol Advertising jury.
Our entity is a member of Confianza Online (non-profit Association), registered in the National Registry of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Calle la Palma 59, Bajo A., 28015 Madrid (Spain) , telephone (+34) 91 309 13 47 and fax (+34) 91 402 83 39.
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Law, we inform consumers that, as a member entity and under the terms of the Code of Ethics , users may go to Confianza Online for the alternative resolution of possible disputes ( https ://www.confianzaonline.es/consumidores/como-reclamar/formulario-claims/ ) . If these refer to electronic transactions with consumers, or to data protection when they are related to this area, the claims will be resolved by the Online Trust Mediation Committee, accredited for the alternative resolution of consumer disputes. If the claims relate to digital advertising, or data protection related to this area, they will be submitted to the AUTOCONTROL Advertising Jury.
We also remind you that you can access the European Union's online dispute resolution platform by following this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show .